1) How much do you live online ie/ how much time do you spend online; what types of things do you do online?
- I spend on my computer areound 4 hours each day, I spend this hours with typing with my friends of facebook.
2) Do you have a personal electronic device (like a cell phone)? How could you do your school work on it?
- I do, I have cell phone and always use online dictionary when I don't understand some words.
3) Do computers give us more human connections or fewer human connections? Why?
- yes computers give us more connections with human because we can chat and talk with people from whole world, using internet.
4) If you had to write 3 rules infor ternet ethics and manners what would they be?
- Don't make jokes with the people
- Don't give your phone number to every website
-
5) Do you think teachers should encourage or discourage multitasking (doing many different things at the same time, such as listening to your iPod, texting, and working on an assignment)?
-I think teachers should discourage doing many different things at the same because because we must have to concentrate on one work.
6) What do you think is better for teaching and learning: D2L (closed learning management system) or blogs or other open public social networking tools? Why?
- I think is better for learning blogs or other open publc social networking tools because is more easy for learning.
7) Is there a need for online relationships in learning?
- Yes
- I spend on my computer areound 4 hours each day, I spend this hours with typing with my friends of facebook.
2) Do you have a personal electronic device (like a cell phone)? How could you do your school work on it?
- I do, I have cell phone and always use online dictionary when I don't understand some words.
3) Do computers give us more human connections or fewer human connections? Why?
- yes computers give us more connections with human because we can chat and talk with people from whole world, using internet.
4) If you had to write 3 rules infor ternet ethics and manners what would they be?
- Don't make jokes with the people
- Don't give your phone number to every website
-
5) Do you think teachers should encourage or discourage multitasking (doing many different things at the same time, such as listening to your iPod, texting, and working on an assignment)?
-I think teachers should discourage doing many different things at the same because because we must have to concentrate on one work.
6) What do you think is better for teaching and learning: D2L (closed learning management system) or blogs or other open public social networking tools? Why?
- I think is better for learning blogs or other open publc social networking tools because is more easy for learning.
7) Is there a need for online relationships in learning?
- Yes
No comments:
Post a Comment